Thursday, September 25, 2014

A Contemporary Abstract Horse Painting By Colorado Contemporary Artist Jennifer Morrison Godshalk, Spirit Awakening


"Spirit Awakening"

Oil On Canvas
Contemporary Horse Palette Knife Painting
4ft by 4ft
1 3/4 Inch Deep Gallery Wrapped Canvas

This painting is part of my series titled "The Neutral Zone".

I love creating horse paintings whether it be colorful or Earth tones, even black and white!

This painting is the same style as I have painted for years, only without the bright colors.  I love creating different color palettes for my collectors to choose from.  

Contact me by email if you have any questions about this painting.  
You can visit my website by clicking here!

ENJOY!

Jennifer Morrison Godshalk
Morrison Studios
A Colorado Contemporary Fine Artist



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.