Monday, November 1, 2010

Palomino Head

Who would believe that a Palomino Horse is a Chestnut Horse with a dilution Gene, just as a Buckskin Horse is a Bay Horse with a dilution Gene. Horse´s come in all Colors and Breeds, yet I have tried to capture the beauty of this wonderful Palomino Horse through a portrait of his head. Being the owner of a Palomino Horse myself, I hope to have projected the beauty and wonder that these animals can bring. William Patterson, Artist   Costa Rica This Painting measures 16inches wide by 24 inches high, I also have a custom hardwood frame made of native hardwood frame in a style called rustico of costa rican wood called Laurel. for further information please contact me at   cocoavillage1@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.