Monday, August 30, 2010

Original mixed media horse painting and video demonstration by Robert Joyner


 
'Horsing Around'
Mixed Media on 140 lb. Archival Paper
Size: 22 in X 15 in (55.9 cm X 38.1 cm)
Price: $325 USD
Contact me for availability
 
First of all I wanted to apologize to everyone about the glitches on yesterday's post. I copied and pasted the post from blogger where I still have my old blog and for some reason it shuffled the body text around. I fixed the errors and you should be able to reopen the post and see that it actually makes sense now. How embarrassing! Anyhow, I'll try to do a better job of proofreading so that I don't waste your time in the future.

Okay, now we can move on to some new business. This mixed media painting is a combination of acrylic paint, acrylic ink and crayon. It was painted in my studio on 08-25-2010 and I have a video demonstration to prove it! If you do not see the video below click here and you will be redirected to the demo. I hope you've been enjoying the demonstrations as much as I have making them. Once you're finished watching be sure to share this post with your friends and colleagues. Maybe it will give you something new to talk about as you stand around the copier.

Thanks for stopping by and remember to subscribe to the website before you leave. If you are interested in purchasing this piece you can use the Pay Pay button located at the end of this post.



How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $325 USD plus $25 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.