Saturday, July 17, 2010

Original mixed media horse painting on paper by Robert Joyner

Original mixed media horse painting on paper by Robert Joyner, painting by Robert Joyner
'Ivory'
Media: Mixed Media on 140 lb. Archival Paper
Size: 15 in X 22 in (38.1 cm X 55.9 cm)
Price: $775 USD
Contact me for availability

This piece is painted with a combination of watercolors, acrylic inks and acrylic paint. Often I will reach into the reject pile and salvage what seems to be a hopeless painting. The original painting was a landscape gone bad and I decided to make a horse out of it. I'm so thankful for taking the opportunity to go bold and wreckless with the brushwork because this is one of my strongest works to date. The price is high for this one but well woth it. A stunning piece and a real show-stopper.

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. Have a super Saturday and I'll see you back here tomorrow.

How to Purchase Original Painting:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $775 USD plus $25 USD s/h
Or, send me an email


Use this link to purchase print:
http://www.fineartamerica.com/featured/ivory-robert-joyner.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.