Thursday, July 8, 2010

Original expressive horse painting on canvas by Robert Joyner

Original mixed media abstract horse painting by Robert Joyner, painting by Robert Joyner
'Horse Head'
Media: Mixed Media on Canvas
Size: 24 in X 18 in (61 cm X 45.7 cm)
Price: $575 USD
Contact me for availability

I've been leaning towards my abstract side since the birth of my daughter has limited my plein air work which tends to be a bit tighter. When I work in the studio my artist instincts go a bit wild and free which is a great thing and leads to some really stong works. My plein air works tend to be acrylic paint only while my studio works often incorporate oil pastels, acrylic inks, watercolor and crayon. Perhaps it's the smaller work space when plein air painting that limits my mixed media ability, or maybe I slow down some in the studio since I'm not racing the fast pace changes of outdoor elements. I enjoy both and look forward to getting back to some outdoor painting in the days to come meanwhile you can enjoy this loose and colorful studio horse painting.

That's all folks. Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back here tomorrow.


How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $575 USD plus $25 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.