Thursday, June 17, 2010

Original mixed media abstract horse racing painting by Robert Joyner

Original mixed media abstract horse racing painting on paper, painting by Robert Joyner
'Jockey in Orange'
Media: Mixed Media on 140 lb. Archival Paper
Size: 22 in X 15 in (55.9 cm X 38.1 cm)
Price: $200 USD
Contact me for availability

I've been exploring a new medium by incorporating charcoal, watercolors and white acrylic paint. I limit my palette to five watercolors so my color decision making becomes quicker. For me it's about capturing a quick sketchy type feel of the subject by keeping the brush moving at all times. Charcoal is added at the midpoint of the painting and I'm using the opaque white acrylic to soften some of the lines and edges.

Hope you find it interesting and thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous Thursday and I'll see you back here tomorrow.
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD plus $25 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.