Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Original mixed media abstract horse racing painting by Robert Joyner

Original mixed media horse racing painting on archival paper by Robert Joyner., painting by Robert Joyner
'Home Stretch'
Media: Mixed Media on 140 lb. Archival Paper
Size: 40 in X 26 in (101.6 cm X 66 cm)
Price: $775 USD
Contact me for availability

Still exploring the new theme and decided to go bigger with this one. I often paint simple compositions since I feel too much information will clutter my work. However I think this one views really well. I kept the background simple and tried to use a limited palette to help simplify this piece. The most difficult part was trying to tie the piece together. It's relatively easy for me to start a painting and work it to the mid-stage but completing the piece is often a challenge especially with complex compositions. To do this I used a liner brush and some calligraphy type work on the harness and reins that help identifying the horses and completed this painting to my taste.

I hope you find it interesting and thanks for stopping by. Have a fabulous Tuesday and I'll see you back here tomorrow.
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $775 USD plus $30 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.