Sunday, June 13, 2010

contemporary abstract painting techniques www.PetesOriginalArt.com

Hi everyone,

I have some images of my paintings where I painted horses in process of getting it to this blog from my site http://petesoriginalart.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=4&products_id=168

I love each and every one artist that has displayed their art here! Great people and artists!

On a personal note, if anyone interested to know I have recently started to video taping myself paint and I started to post it on my website and other sites for fun of it.

As soon as I will get another painting done of a horse I will definitely tape it for this blog as well. If any of the artists would like to know what software I use to produce my video please don't hessitate to email me.

Talk to you all soon!

Pete

1 comment:

  1. Pete, Looking forward to your next painting! Love the vidoes and music. Yes, I am interested to know what software you are using to connect YouTube to Blogger? Thanks! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.