Sunday, May 23, 2010

Original mixed media abstract horse painting by Robert Joyner

Original abstract horse painting by Robert Joyner, painting by Robert Joyner
'Colorful Horse'
Mixed media on 140 lb. Archival Paper
Size: 15 in X 17.5 in (38.1 cm X 44.5 cm)
Price: $175 USD
Contact me for availability

This one is straight from the reject pile. Similar to a few days ago I was thumbing through my rejects and came across this nugget. The background was dark gray and I happen to have some white gesso that I haven't used in a while in my sight. I decided to use the gesso to lighten the background and pop this horse. Once that was applied I added a touch of oil pastel and some acrylic ink and felt this horse is now complete. I love the satisfaction of recycling a painting and knocking that pile down one reject at a time.

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. Have a great Sunday and I'll see you back here tomorrow.
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $175 USD plus $15 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.