Saturday, May 15, 2010

Original mixed media abstract horse painting by Robert Joyner

Original mixed media abstract horse painting by Robert Joyner, painting by Robert Joyner
'Dark Horse III'
Mixed Media on 140 lb. Archival Paper
Size: 15 in X 22 in (38.1 cm X 55.9 cm)
Price: $275 USD
Contact me for availability

This is a studio painting I did a few weeks ago. My goal here was to add that touch of lime green without going overboard.. I balanced that out with some splashes of brown and yellow which were added last. It's interesting how the addition of that color made the difference in the final painting. I remember how dull it looked until I decided to add brown and it really made the difference and gave the painting a finished look.

Hope you find it interesting. Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here tomorrow.
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $275 USD plus $25 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.