Friday, May 7, 2010

Original mixed media abstract horse painting by Robert Joyner

Original mixed media abstract impressionist horse painting by Robert Joyner, painting by Robert Joyner
'Friendly Horse'
Media: Mixed media on 140 lb. Archival Paper
Size: 30 in X 22 in (76.2 cm X 55.9 cm)
Price: $675 USD

This is another studio painting I did a few days ago. My original idea was to use two colors and a variety of random linear strokes to pull this horse together but as you can see it didn't turn out that way. I'll try again today but this time I'll only put two colors on the palette since I've discovered I can't resist them once they're in front of me. That doesn't mean that this painting is a failure. Actually I think it's a strong piece of work and I find it interesting, but I do have a difficult time with sticking to the original plan. So today I'll limit myself to two colors and one oil pastel, of a piece of charcoal and see if I can pull off the painting I originally set out to do.

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. Have a great Friday and I'll see you back here tomorrow.


How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $675 USD plus $30 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.