Saturday, May 1, 2010

Original mixed media abstract horse painting by Robert Joyner

Original mixed media abstract horse painting on paper, painting by Robert Joyner
"The Stare IV"
Media: Mixed Media on Archival paper
Size: 15 in X 22 in (38.1 cm X 55.9 cm)
Price: $275 USD

I stuck to the plan yesterday and used as many different colors as possible and tossed in some charcoal too. I really enjoyed working with this salmon type color and purples on this one. I certainly continue to explore with a variety of unusual color combos and hopefully it will expand my palette and allow me to not reach for the blue every time I reload the brush.

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and I'll see you back here tomorrow.
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $275 USD plus $25 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.