Thursday, May 27, 2010

Original abstract horse racing painting on canvas by RobertJoyner

Original mixed media abstract horse racing painting by Robert Joyner, painting by Robert Joyner
'The Jockey II'
Mixed Media on Canvas
Size: 30 in X 24 in (76.2 cm X 61 cm)
Price: $775 USD
Contact me for availability

This is a studio painting I did several days ago. I wanted to try something different with my technique and I ended up with these splotches of color and groups of squiggly lines that help this jockey come to life. I'm enjoying the horse racing theme and I particularly like the colorful uniforms. Look for more similar paintings coming soon.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday. I'll be back tomorrow.
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $775 USD plus $25 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.