Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Original abstract horse painting by Robert Joyner

Original mixed media abstract horse painting on paper
Original mixed media abstract horse painting on paper, painting by Robert Joyner
'Looking Back II'
Media: Mixed media on 140 lb. Archival Paper
Size: 22 in X 15 in (55.9 cm X 38.1 cm)
Price: $255 USD
Contact me for availability

This is the last of several paintings I did during a studio session a few days ago. I didn't like it at first but I soon changed my mind. I will sometimes become frustrated at the end of a long session and lose my way on a painting as I did with this one. I remember adding some of the burnt orange crayon to the body and yellow acrylic paint to the face all the while thinking that I had overworked the piece. I stopped right there and started to clean-up from my session. As I was taking pictures of the finished paintings I happened to look over at the easel and this painting was glowing with excitement. It's interesting how that works sometimes and I wondered why I didn't see this beauty ten minutes ago. Hmmm....

That's all folks. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. I'll see you back here tomorrow.


How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $255 USD plus $25 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.